Elev8 Smart Adjustable Recliner Bed with Frame
5 Years Warranty
No Cost EMI
Anti-snore Position with advanced TV Mode
Upholstered headboard for extra Comfort
Sturdy & Stylish Frame
Dual Zone Massager
Elegant, Simple Remote
- Salient Features
- Head and foot elevations
- Wireless Remote
- Head and Foot Massage
- Mattress bar to prevent mattress from sliding
- Supports a maximum weight of 1000 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- Adjustable bed base has 6 legs-Exceeds industry standard of 4
- Quick and easy assembly Lift Angle
- Max Head Tilt (Upper body ) – 0 to 60 degrees
- Max Foot Tilt (Lower body) – 0 to 45 degree Maximum Weight
- Bed Base
- Polyster Upholstery
- Steel Retainer Bar Frame & Legs
- Steel Frame
- Steel Legs
- The Sleep Company adjustable bed frames come with a 5-year warranty: 5 Years warranty on the bed base, a 2-year warranty on motors, and a 1-year warranty on the remote.
- For the first year, repairs and replacements are covered by The Sleep Company. After that, The Sleep Company offers a limited warranty for years 2-5. Parts may be replaced but the customer is responsible for service and transportation costs related to new parts during this time, and the defective parts must be returned to our facility within 14 days.
- Our adjustable bed comes with free shipping and is shipped to the delivery address within 48 hours of placing the order. Once it leaves our facility, it can take 4 to 8 days for the product to get delivered.
An adjustable base bed, or recliner base bed, is a bed with a convertible multi-hinged lying surface that converts into different positions according to the user’s requirements, such as sleeping, sitting, or watching television.
Adjustable beds have an advantage over traditional bed frames as they tend to provide customised support with multiple sleep positions like reclining and zero gravity position that results in healthy posture, pressure relief, and proper circulation.
Adjustable beds offer the benefit of being able to adjust your bed to a position that you feel most comfortable in. This will enable you to be able to fall asleep faster and avoid tossing and turning throughout the night.
The orthopedic health benefits of these beds can greatly benefit different people, especially those suffering from chronic back pain, joint pain, those recovering from joint surgery, or people who snore.
With the wireless remote, Elev 8 adjustable bed allows the raising and lowering of the head and foot of the bed, providing sleepers with a fully customizable rest experience based on their personal preferences.
All our SmartGRID Mattresses are excellent for Elev8 Adjustable Bed.
Adjustable Bed during Pregnancy is working as the saviour for women. Being able to adjust your head and feet to achieve a zero-gravity feeling in an Elev8 Adjustable bed will provide significant relief for joints as well as promote circulation.
Yes, sleeping in Elev8’s Zero G position can help prevent or ease back pain. By customizing your sleep position, you can redistribute your body weight better. Raising your legs and knees can limit strain and reduce pressure on your lower back.
Why they love us
Review of smart luxe mattress
DIY Easy Installation -
The Adjustable Bed can be installed in 4 simple steps:
1. Assemble the headboard & footboard. Use bush at the bottom surface of two corner ends of the headboard & footboard. Attach both side frames with headboard & footboard using 8 Flat head screws.
2. Tighten the screw using the Allen key and fix the screw with Hex nuts and washer. Your Metal bed frame is ready! Attach the side, foot & head cushion to the metal bed frame using screws. Fix the screws with the Allen key.
3. Fix the 4 legs inside the bed frame using Flat head screws. Carefully place the Elev 8 Adjustable bed on the metal bed frame.
4. Adjust the bed to the TV position using the remote. Align the bottom of the Elev 8 Adjustable bed inside the legs of the metal bed frame. Your Adjustable bed Frame is ready!