100 Nights Trial
100 Nights Trial Policy is applicable on all our SmartGRID Mattresses only. Our 100 Nights Trial Policy does not cover any other SmartGRID products including, Beds, Pillows, Cushions, Bedding accessories, and office chairs.
With Great Mattress comes Great Sleep, but it can take a while for your body to get used to it. That’s why we give you 100 Nights trial to fall in love with our SmartGRID Mattresses.
Refunds & Returns
We are happily confident that you’ll love it. If you’re still not completely satisfied within 100 nights of sleeping on your new The Sleep Company mattress, you may return it, and you are entitled to a full refund.
Refunds will be made to only the original payment mode used during the order within 5-7 working days of receiving the returned product back. Reverse Pickup charges will be applicable for the replacement of the mattresses. The return request can be placed at any time within 100 days of purchase.
Terms and Conditions for 100 Nights Trial
1. Keep the original invoice hard copy and warranty card to avail 100 Nights trial or any warranty claims.
2. 100 Nights Trial is applicable for the first 100 nights from the date of order. In case of a swap between different models, the 100 Nights trial will not be applicable.
3. 100 Nights Trial is applicable only on standard-size mattresses and not available on custom-size mattresses.
4. Return and Refund on 100 Nights Trial offer will not be applicable if the product falls under Exception to Return/Refund under 100 Nights Trial.
5. Our 100 Nights Trial offer applies only to the original purchaser of genuine The Sleep Company Mattress purchased from www.thesleepcompany.in
6. We will need photographic proof of the mattress from your end while opting for a return. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
7. The final decision on refund under the 100 Nights Trial offer will be made by The Sleep Company. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfill the Terms and Conditions of the 100 Nights Trial Offer.
8. 100 Nights Trial is not applicable for purchases made through any 3rd party retailer like Amazon, or Flipkart.
9. Adjustment Period: As per research it is proven that change in the mattress can take 3-4 weeks. We ask you to give your SmartGRID mattress a fair chance of a minimum of 3 weeks as our bodies can take time to adjust
10. Any order cancelled post-dispatch will bear cancellation charges or 2-way transportation
11. Any return because of wrong size ordering, model exchange, or price issue between sale events is not allowed under the 100 Nights trial policy and will be rejected for return.
Exceptions to Return/ Refund under 100 Nights Trial
1. There should be no sign of dirt or damage on the mattress.
2. The 100-nights trial does not cover the exchange of your mattress due to an incorrect size ordered by you.
3. This policy is limited to one return per household per year.
4. Accessories are replaceable within 7 days of delivery only if there is any manufacturing defect.
The 10 year limited warranty begins at the date of purchase and is valid up to 10 years from the date of purchase. In case of a manufacturing defect covered by the warranty within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with a then current comparable model and size of the mattress. In case of any manufacturing defect after the first, either a repair or in case a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable. This means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit.
- Visible indentation of the products or more than 1 inch sagging in case of mattresses not resulting from improper use, and an improper bed, bed base, or foundation.
- Please note a + or – 15 mm variation in length, width, and thickness is within a tolerance limit, and can also be subjective to individual measurements taken from the center of the mattress.
- A manufacturing defect in the cover zipper. This does not include breakage of the zipper from improper or manhandling of the zipper.
Warranty does not cover
Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use and are not subject to this Limited Warranty. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting, and laying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty. Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to Normal wear and tear. Any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears burns, and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by the customer. Indentions, sagging, or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness, or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted, or anyway not in possession of the original owner. Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized The Sleep Company distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents, or children.
- Accessories are replaceable within 7 days of delivery only if there is any manufacturing defect.
- Returns or damages are to be reported within 7 days of delivery of the bed. Return or replacements are not possible after 7 days of delivery.
- Naturally occurring odour from foam, cotton, or other materials.
A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress